September 16, 2014

Project: Victorian Mansion. An introduction.

I already had kind of an idea of what I want this mansion to look like. I've already built the outdoors. Indoors is still a mess of uncolored walls and unfloored squares. The only thing nearly finished is the basement. The garden is something that took lots of work, specially because it wasn't planned in the first place, so I had to do magics for everything to fit in.
Back when I started building this mansion I was too lazy to start with foundation, so even though they would fit wonderfully with the classical victorian architectury, there will be none of that.

I'll show you now the rough divisions of the house.

First floor:

As you can see, it looks awkwardly incomplete, of course. But the idea is there.

Second floor:

Also pretty messy, but I think the rooms layout is pretty neat.

Basement:

I admit I've payed way more attention to the basement and it looks way more complete than the other floors. Actually adjusting the basement's wall for everything to fit was quite hard too.

Here's what there is for now.